Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

GERT -

3 replies [Last post]
Vijayarengan Choc...
User offline. Last seen 1 year 18 weeks ago. Offline
Hi! Team Players!
I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience for the " incomplete" statement, which had been raised by me. The actual question, which I was trying to ask you, is " Latest Development in Planning Software called "GERT" - Graphical Evaluation Review Techniques".
If there is any special significance! I have an interest to know more about the Techniques.
Guidelines Please!
Best Regards

Replies

Mehdi Rashidi Ala...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Bernard,
you are right.

regards
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
You will get more response if you post your message in the most appropriate forum. This thread should have been started in the Planning, Scheduling and Programming Discussion forum. It is not directly related to Project Services Career Issues.

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software
Mehdi Rashidi Ala...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
A network analysis technique that allows for conditional and probabilistic treatment of logical relationships(i.e., some activities may not be performed).

Regards