Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Technical Deliverable Progress Measurement Software

No replies
Jithin Kambhikanam
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hello Everyone,

Could you please tell me which is the best Software suitable for a Technical Deliverable Progress Measurement. 

For a very huge project we would have lot of engineering deliverables say by main healding Process, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical , Instrumentation, HSE, Telecomunication, Cathodic Protection so in each Dicipline we would have lot of Engineering deliverables. 

So which is the best software to use for the progress measurement.

Right now I use Excel for measuring the progress for like 500 deliverables, but I was thinking if it is a very big project what should be done.

In excel I have the division for each deliverable example

TDR.jpg

Not : The dates I put in as per the schedule.

So if its a very huge project with 1000's of deliverable, then do we have a software from which we can track the progress in the same way as above.

Thanks

Jithin