Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planning Software of major Engineering

4 replies [Last post]
Guillaume Bonnaffous
User offline. Last seen 7 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear All,

I am working for an engineering chemical company as PCM and have been evaluating for 2 years, several softwares, due to our growing on internationnal project.

I intend to present to my management the shortlist. In order to securise my recomandation, I would be interested to performe a short benchmark on what kind of software are using major engineering/chemical company involved on chemical - oil and gaz projects, as Technip, Dupont, Solvay, Total....

Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions on the subjects.

Guillaume

Replies

Russian Engineering companies include Stroygasconsulting, Stroytansgas, Stroygasmontazh, Globalstroyengineering and many more.

Russian Oil&Gas companies include Gasprom, Rosneft, Lukoil, Novatek, Russneft, Tatneft, Transneft, etc.

Guillaume Bonnaffous
User offline. Last seen 7 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

hello Vladimir,

thank you for your answer, what are the companies are you talking about in Russia ?

In Russia most engineering companies involved in oil&gas projects use Spider Project or P6.