Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project Manager Interview Questions

4 replies [Last post]
PM Hut
User offline. Last seen 14 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
For aspiring Project Manager, I suggest you take a look at the project management primer, which is a collection of articles about basic Project Management from A-Z.

Now whenever you feel ready for taking that interview, check the project manager interview questions, which is a huge collection of interview questions for Project Managers (most likely some of your interview questions will be in this list).

Replies

nouman zam
User offline. Last seen 12 years 2 weeks ago. Offline

There is a huge list of thanks for providng us a great list of questions even I wrote some Illegal question means sometimes our bosses do ask some Illegal question if you do not mind am sharing with others and you hope you will like.

seamen vn
User offline. Last seen 13 years 5 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

Thanks very much for sharing. It's useful for me. It help me to think about my ideal.

We also find them more same at: Project interview questions

Tks again and pls keep posting.

hd blue
User offline. Last seen 13 years 19 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting.

If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Project interview questions

Tks and best regards

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Dear Mr Hut

You are constantly promoting your own websites.

Please read the forum rules wich state that the following are not allowed.

(a) Advertisements for commercial products or services;

Best regards

Mike Testro