Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Looking to interview PM professionals to tap into their experiences and insights on project management

No replies
Don Martin
User offline. Last seen 6 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

I am looking to interview project management professionals who can spare a few minutes to share their experiences and insights on project management as part of a research project that I am undertaking. I am running a academic research program to address project failures and to improve the delivery and assurance of projects.

The interviews are completely anonymous and do not disclose any information about the individual or the projects concerned.

Please do get in touch with me if you are willing to assist with this research.

Your help is highly appreciated!

Many Thanks

Don