Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

The Value-Abled Project

4 replies [Last post]
Aaron Smith
User offline. Last seen 17 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Planning Planet member and author Stephen Devaux is writing a series of articles on ProjectsAtWork.com (registration is free). The series will explore, summarize and expand on the specific techniques, metrics and implications of a methodology called Total Project Control (TPC), which focuses on managing and demonstrating project value. The first article appeared today, October 12. Check it out!

Replies

Stephen Devaux
User offline. Last seen 21 weeks 3 hours ago. Offline
Hi. The second article in the series on Total Project Control "Money Project," is now available on the Projects@Work on-line magazine. All the articles in the series will be accessible at:

http://www.projectsatwork.com/Departments/Methods-Means/

I’ll be happy to discuss anything in the series either at that site or here at Planning Planet.

Steve Devaux, PMP
Stephen Devaux
User offline. Last seen 21 weeks 3 hours ago. Offline
Gee, I dunno, Vinod. The URL is

http://www.projectsatwork.com/

By the way, I’d be delighted to discuss anything in these articles, either here on Planning Planet or on the ProjectsatWork website. I regard Planning Planet as the having the most informed project management community of any discussion forum I’ve yet found on the Internet. And, although the first couple of articles are fairly theoretical, I do intend to explore specific techniques and metrics, especially CPM.
vinod raturi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 7 weeks ago. Offline

Hi all ,

my problem is , whenever i try to go into suggested website , all i get is My Family.com site.

why is this. ?
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Aaron,

Sounds as if it could be similar in concept to TQM, I’ll take a look.

Thanks

Chris Oggham