Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Import / Export utility having problems with arabic language.

6 replies [Last post]
Faraz Memon
User offline. Last seen 2 years 37 weeks ago. Offline

Hello everyone,

I am working on a new schedule, which i have to make in arabic language totally. I made a complete wbs & activility list on excel file for foundation, typical floors and roof floors. But, when ever I try to import it to primavera either directly from excel or sdk dictionaries, the output coming in primavera is funny and stupid characters or simple question marks. I have tried many types of fonts formats and also tried to solve it through user defined fields but the result is negative.

I will be thankful and appreciate any help in this matter as i have to submit this plan on urgent basis.

Thanks & Best Regards,

FM

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

work around is to switch to English

moustafa ali
User offline. Last seen 5 years 31 weeks ago. Offline

Dear all iam facing the same issue as mentioned above, i have made documents in primevera in arabic and now it shows only as question marks, please how can we solve this as we are due to make submission very soon and it is now became a big problem, please help us!!

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 30 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Change the Display Language from the Control Panel.

Hope this will help.

FRANCISCO JOSE RO...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 31 weeks ago. Offline

Dear all iam facing the same issue as mentioned above, i have made documents in primevera in arabic and now it shows only as question marks, please how can we solve this as we are due to make submission very soon and it is now became a big problem, please help us!!

regards

francisco

Faraz Memon
User offline. Last seen 2 years 37 weeks ago. Offline

G waseem bhai, Problem is solved :)

mohammad waseem a...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 18 weeks ago. Offline

aoa

solved??????