Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Budgeted resource unit in all wbs level is not equal to summation of its activities.

No replies
Jash Sales
User offline. Last seen 12 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear All,

I have assigned man-hour resources to each of all the activities in my construction schedule, but before I did that, I copied an existing resource with a default unit per time = 1.25/day then I set it to 10/day and assigned to all the activities. Afterwards, I loaded with budgeted man-hours. When I cheked in the resource assignment, man-hours loaded to all the activities is the same, BUT the budgeted unit shown in the wbs level is 125% higher than the summation of all activities under this wbs and this is similar to the report when it is generated. Why is this happen? Please Help!

Regards,

Jash