Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera ver 6.7 is not showing actual percentage why?

1 reply [Last post]
Irfan Khan
User offline. Last seen 11 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Hi to all experts,

I am working with Primavera 6.7 version & I made a cost & resource loaded schedule.

My schedule’s percent completed type is = Physical & Duration Type is = Fixed Duration & Units.

But while updating the Percentage of schedule it is showing, Schedule % Complete = 22.28% &

Whenever I am transferring the same data to Primavera P3 it showing overall percentage = 4%.

Can anybody tell me why Primavera is not showing actual percentage as P3 shows.

Thanks,

Replies

Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 7 years 5 days ago. Offline

Irfan Khan

The behaviour of percent complete in P6 is different to P3.

On your Primavera DVD there is a document "Moving From P3 to P6" (or similar). For a better understanding of the differences between P3 and P6 you can study the chapter "Autocost Rules". This will give the answer to your question.

Hope this helps

Regards Dieter