Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6.7 SDK spread sheet Dictionary error

3 replies [Last post]
Roozbeh Taheri
User offline. Last seen 7 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
While trying to export activity code info from P6 to Dictionary excel file, I receive an error message while data being exported, which says:

"Errors have ocured during Login.
See ErrorRpt Worksheet for details."

and in that worksheet it says:

"Row 54: er BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record."

and then data export is stopped in Row 54.

does anybody hava an idea what the reason for this error would be and how I can prevent this error and get all the activity code info rather that part of it in Dictionart excel file.

Replies

jeoffrey reyes
User offline. Last seen 3 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
check that ROW 54 of what is involved then check your P6 if the error coincide with it.
jeoffrey reyes
Or in some instance, you have set already that resources and there were duplicates. try to removed that resources first then set your resources again.
jeoffrey reyes
Hi Roozbeh,

Try this, Delete the error, there’s something to do with refreshing PRIMAVERA SDK....after typing your username and password...go over with PRIMAVERA SDK....you have to roll your cursor over it to refresh it then try to set your resources. i hope it work.

You can also check my thread GUIDE FOR SDK there were some discussions that might help you out.

Cheers,
JEFF