Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Actual Units and Actual This Period Units

2 replies [Last post]
Ali Farhat
User offline. Last seen 13 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi all,
while updating actual units, sometimes i can modify Actual this period units and sometimes i can not, instead i have to modify the actual units..
What is the option? what is the use of such limitation (to allow modification of actual units only)
Regards,

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 17 hours 10 min ago. Offline
Ali,
Actual this period is useless if you are not using Store Performance Period. It is just accumulated actual and will not reflect the actual this period correctly.
Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Ali,

One of the reason why your Actual this period cannot be modified/edited is when your activities is not yet started while your Actual Units can be modified.

Regards,

Arnold