Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Using Primavera Chart Design

5 replies [Last post]
MUHAMMAD IQBAL
User offline. Last seen 6 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi
all of Enterprise users

Have any body used "Primavera Chart Design" for Project Progress Reporting.

Reply me how I can use it on Primavera ver 4.1.

Replies

John Garay
User offline. Last seen 7 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Interesting topic! My software company, DecisionEdge, licenses the "Primavera Charts" and "Primavera Chart Design" software to Primavera. It’s nice to see your interest in our tools.

I use "DecisionEdge Designer" almost every day to create new charts for users (I created some new charts for Primavera 5.0 earlier today, for example). As such, I am probably in the best position to answer questions about using this software.

I invite you to visit the DecisionEdge website, which has recorded demonstrations, evaluation downloads, and other materials to help you create the charts (and reports) you need out of Primavera (and Microsoft Project).

http://www.decisionedge.com

There’s information on our website about getting support or please contact me directly at jgaray@decisionedge.com (just mention you saw my note here at planningplanet.com). I will try to help you get the graphics and reports you need out of Primavera (and MSP).

Regards, John Garay, DecisionEdge, Inc.
MUHAMMAD IQBAL
YES

David Forrest
I intrested in the same

i like to use the same 40 templates

but how can i configures all .

i will appericiate if u can send me details
is it working with p3 or it only working with 3 e/c or p4.1

thanks
I have used chart design,it is not very user friendly, you need to learn how to write scripts to get data out of the database, quite difficult.

Best method is to use the 40 plus templates supplied with the application and customise them.
Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Sorry Muhammad,

I’ve never seen it working. Hope u find someone to help.

Regards.

Marcio Eduardo
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
MUHAMMAD IQBAL
hi

guys

have any body used it ????