Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Deleting Highest WBS Level from Imported P3 Projec

1 reply [Last post]
Amr Tabbarah
User offline. Last seen 7 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am importing a P3 (Version 3.1) project into P3e(Version 4.1), and I am splitting this project among the various lowest nodes of the EPS.

The problem I am facing is that the highest level of the imported WBS comes under the lowest nodes in the EPS and I want to remove the WBS highest level as it should the same as lowest in the EPS. In other words, I am having two duplicate nodes (EPS and WBS).

Any suggestion on resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Replies

Henk van der Heide
User offline. Last seen 6 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
EPS is your highest level, then comes the project and within your project you have your WBS.
If you are working on the right level you can navigate and reorganize EPS,Projects,WBS as you wisch