Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Viewing Relationships

4 replies [Last post]
Lloyd Young
User offline. Last seen 8 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Is there a way of viewing the Pred, Relationships in Excel?

I am able to cut and paste the usual info in to excel but is there away of cut and pasting relationships?

Replies

Create a layout with predecessor and successor columns (and anything else you need) using the table view then simply select all-copy and paste into excell. Alternatively you can easily compile a report using the reports wizard.
Dayanidhi Dhandapany
User offline. Last seen 3 years 19 hours ago. Offline
Kevin,

Thanks for reminding me, i forgot to notice the forum heading. yes it is true Ra is for P3. so sdk would be for P3e.

Regards

Daya
Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
RA is a tool to use with P3, the equivalent for P3e is the Software Development Kit or the Application Programming Interface.

You can show Predecessor and Successor columns in P3e and copy - paste into Excel. Multiple predecessors or successors are separated by commas.
Dayanidhi Dhandapany
User offline. Last seen 3 years 19 hours ago. Offline
You can use Primavera "Ra" (automation) to export/import Pred, successor Relationships etc. using excel as interface.