Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Cash in at Primavera Product

3 replies [Last post]
Mohamed Salah
User offline. Last seen 10 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi
I would like to know if primavera products could loaded and reporting with the cash in at the cash flow curve

regards

Replies

Tim Readman
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
yes I am saying you an produce predicted cash flw/eard value for the project at any level if that is what is required. This can be summaized up to a comany or enterprise level at differnet phases.

I am not sure that this is wha you require.

Mario Sanvitale
User offline. Last seen 12 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I take it you don’t really mean cash flow - you can’t do thatwith Primavera - but want to identify the point at which invoices are raised?

You can enter negative expenses which can represent the invoice and by using activity coding can report these separately.

If you want to track revenue and cost at resource level on an accrual basis, this is more difficult and involves a secondary rate per resource.
Tim Readman
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Hi,

if you are trying to produce a projected cash flow you use the budget feature, or make a resource named proejct cash non material, and then level of balance actvity type. You can then use the resoure curves to spread the money over the time period.

Regards

Tim Readman