Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Combine 2 Revision is it possible?

3 replies [Last post]
Pacifico Pallasigui
User offline. Last seen 11 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Planners

I have one schedule called Revision 1 (with current1 and Target1) and I have another schedule called Revision 2 (with current2 and Target 2. Is it possible to combine this 2 Revision Schedule files into one File and compare by showing summary bars for Revision 1 and 2.

Thank You

Pacifico

Replies

A D
User offline. Last seen 3 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Go to gantt chart area, right click -> select Bars (OR use Ctrl F11) and then under defined bars section, u can define current and target bars.

Select the position 1/2

:-)
Pacifico Pallasigui
User offline. Last seen 11 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Kumar

I have thought about that i think this is the only way but is is possible to have two summary bars reflecting the current and target?

thanks
Santhosh kumar
User offline. Last seen 14 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Pacifico,

Make Target2 of revision 2 as the 2nd target file of Revision 1.The current file should be the same for both revisions.

Now you have one file with target 1 & 2 and the current file.

Does this solve your problem?

Regards,

Santhosh