Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project % Completion - 1 decimal place possible?

4 replies [Last post]
P3 Scheduler
User offline. Last seen 19 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
The % Complete column always shows percentage with rounded figure (i.e. without decimal).
Is it possible to show the percentage with 1 decimal place, eg. 30.4% instead of 30% ?

I noticed that if I schedule the project from the menu Tools->Schedule..., the report
on the screen will show the percent complete in 1 decimal figure.

Thanks and best regards,
CS Ong

Replies

MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
P3 Scheduler,
May I know why 1 decimal place. If look consistant to all reports, the above posted got hints already. I wonder any special requirement.
Zq qz
User offline. Last seen 12 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Hello,
You can add custom data item then do some global change to update custom data item you add.
Regards,
Ali Vessali
User offline. Last seen 6 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Hi there,
You can use Report Writer to show all numeric field such as percentage complete (PCT) with 2 decimal places.

Thanks,
Ali
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi there CS,

I know that you can specify either 0 or 2 decimal places for cost and resource data via the "Project > Overview > Decimal" menu options but as far as we are aware, you can’t change how the PC field is displayed within P3.

Can you not change the display within one of the reports?

Does that help?

Regards.