Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

BL Project Finish not matching BL Project Early Finish

2 replies [Last post]
Mark Sumner
User offline. Last seen 10 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am trying to show my baseline bars and it seems they are pulling from the BL Project Finish dates which are not correct and do not match the BL Project Early Finish Dates

1. How can I correct this so my BL Project Finish dates match the BL Project Early Finish dates(which are correct)?

2. is there a setting to have the bars reference the BL Project early finish dates and not the useless Project Finish Dates.

If by global change can you please post the setup as I can not seem to create the proper global change to make it work.

Thanks

Mark

Replies

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 47 weeks ago. Offline

Mark,

Not entirely sure I understand your query, but I think if you read the following it will solve your issue:

http://eastwoodharris.com/DL/TP/110616_P6_V7_What_Baseline_Bars_am_I_Displaying.pdf

Cheers,

G

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 6 weeks 9 hours ago. Offline

Hi Mark.

It is the most likely result that the logic linked baseline programme will not equate to the contract completion date.

In fact if it does match exactly it is a sign that the programme has been rigged to suit.

Best regards

Mike Testro