Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Adding Indirect Cost Through Primavera

2 replies [Last post]
Ammar Tauqeer
User offline. Last seen 10 years 17 weeks ago. Offline

I've recently started Working as a Planning Engineer and I am currently working on a project for which I have done Scheduling, Resource Scheduling and Costing for that Project But I am stuck in one thing that is our work is done in remote areas and we provide facilities to our manpower like Transportation allowances,Food Allowances,Daily transportation From camp to Site, accommodation.I want to add there costs in my project and show them Separately. Any Suggestions Would be appreciated.

Replies

Ammar Tauqeer
User offline. Last seen 10 years 17 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Johannes Really Appreciate it .

Regards,

Ammar Tauqeer

Johannes Vandenberg
User offline. Last seen 9 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Hi Ammar

I suggest to use the "expenses" facility and enter these in a WBS summary at the location you see the most fit.

Regards Johannes