Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

WBS Query

3 replies [Last post]
Julie Plant
User offline. Last seen 12 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,

I have a schedule which currently is down to level 21, I have amended my data limits within user preferences in the WBS view, however, when I look in the activity view my colours stop at Level 20.  Does anyone know how I can add a colour to the level 21 within the activity view. 

It is taking my Project Name as a level 1 and could do with it being a Level 0 - Any ideas ??

Cheers

Julie

Replies

Daniel Limson
User offline. Last seen 4 years 35 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Julie,

You can certainly modify the colour of your choice by clicking the icon "group / Sort" and click at the level you want to change. You can actually customize it according to your colour preference.

Sorry for the late reply as I am quite busy with tendering works.

Best regards,

Daniel

Julie Plant
User offline. Last seen 12 years 40 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Daniel

I have done that, however, in the activity view you seem to run out of Colours for the WBS at level 20, just wanted to know if you can amend the colouring systems to add in colours from level 20 onwards.

Cheers

Daniel Limson
User offline. Last seen 4 years 35 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Julie,

Go to Admin and then click "admin preference" go to 'data limits' and modify EPS/WBS limit. I think the default is 20.

Regards,

Daniel