Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Construction Schedule for Hotel

8 replies [Last post]
Vishnu Kant Mishra
User offline. Last seen 13 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Heloo Everybody I have Prepared a Schedule for a 4 Star Hotel can you people have a look into it and revert back with your comments!!! so that I can further improve the same..

Replies

Asela Maduranga
User offline. Last seen 8 years 42 weeks ago. Offline

i want a hotel construction schedule both civil & MEP.so please if anyone have prepared a schedule,pls mail me to my email address.

madurangablad@gmail.com

Asela Maduranga
User offline. Last seen 8 years 42 weeks ago. Offline

i want a hotel construction schedule both civil & MEP.so please if anyone have prepared a schedule,pls mail me to my email address.

madurangablad@gmail.com

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 46 weeks ago. Offline

Raj,

1) The post you replied to is 18 months old. It's unlikely you will get any responses.

2) It is very rare for people to simply give you schedules on planning planet. More common is to offer advice and knowledge to help you do your job, rather than to do it for you.

3) Spammers are active on this site. You should use the Private Message function rather than posting your email address.

raj shah construc...
User offline. Last seen 13 years 3 weeks ago. Offline

sameer and vishnu

hi this is raj , n i need commercial building planning in msp or primavera format,

as of ur conversation above i came to know tht u hv hotel planning file in msp so please send it to me

its too urgent!!!!!

my mail id : [email delete by Gary W. please use Private Message to contact Raj]

Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Vishnu

Can you please provide us with the Cost of each block and a small description. The finishes duration is short. You want to make sure that you have enough experience on the job to complete the works. With the statement that you team in not technical, how are you supposed to complete such a project.

With kind regards,

Samer
Vishnu Kant Mishra
to view the program pls provide me with your ID i will mail u the MSP version
Vishnu Kant Mishra
Sir! there are two things:
There are four Block H1, H2N, H2W, H3 Block and H9 Block (Service Block)

We Start the work Paralleli in all the Block.

6 Month for Structures and 8 months for Interior FInishes.

I have arranged the Program to divide it into 3 Critical Paths..i.e. Critical Path 1 (Float 0) Critical Path 2 (Float upto 14 Days) Critical Path 3 (Float upto 28 Days)

I am facing problem with connecting High Side Services with the entire work so I have done it arbitarily considering it shall be done in 3 months before the Final Testing & Commissioning....

Also I want to be sure that weather the relationships which i have imposed is correct.

In some cases I have manually imposed a Lag to bring the activity in either Critical Path 1 or 2 or 3...

so if you people can please go through the Schedule and come up with your comments whatever you observe...so We will Start from that Point...

Currently what I am facing is though i have preparaed the Schedule but all my seniors are non-technical so I am not getting any feedback from them...so i want to be sure about the logic..\

Beocz my consultants are international so before putting up my scheduke for execution i want to be sure about the things..

Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Vishnu,

How do you propose that we do that?

With kind regards,

Samer