Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

S-Curve superimposed in Gant Chart

4 replies [Last post]
Jan Richard Noble
User offline. Last seen 13 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi everybody,

Please can anyone give me idea on how to superimpose the s-curve on the Gant Chart for the P6 version. I am new to P6. I am more familiar with the P3 version.

Thank you and have a good day.

Regards,

Jan/ PP member # 12159

Replies

Chris Rymer
User offline. Last seen 2 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
Check out Project Tracker, new software developed by Willmer Ltd in the UK. S Curves are created directly form P6 without the need of Excel. Further information can be found at www.willmer.co.uk
Daniel Limson
User offline. Last seen 4 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
YOu can use excel to superimposed your progress curve to your Gantt Chart.

First you need to convert your Gantt Chart to PDF file and then take a shot (Picture) of your Gantt Chart and copy it to excel file. Now you can superimposed your progress curve by making it transparent. Simple and easy.

Regards,
Daniel
Omar Grant
User offline. Last seen 15 years 1 week ago. Offline
Hi Andrew. I looked up Milestones Professional on the web - looks interesting! How does it interface with P6? Also does it work with P3? Is there an Australian agent?
cheers,
Omar Grant
Andrew Dick
User offline. Last seen 8 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Jan,
Use Milestones Professional - it works a treat.

Andy