Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Generating S-Curve and Histogram

1 reply [Last post]
Ese Osoro
User offline. Last seen 12 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi All,
I did carry out steps to generate S-Curve but seems not to work. While carrying out the steps , there seems to be no histogram on the activity usage profile. Do i have to generate the histogram first before applying the steps to generate the S-Curve. let me know hwo to generate the histogram.
Thanks for the urgent assistance
Regards
Ese

Replies

Ali Farhat
User offline. Last seen 13 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I dont know what are the steps you followed but please consider the following notes:
right click on the graph in the right bottom corner -> activity usage profile options, data tab:
-show bars/curves -> check the box under "by date" for histogram, and under "cumulative" for curves

-choose the "costs" in the display section

-make sure the to choose the total in the "filter for bars" section

if still not working, please tell me what steps are you following.
regards,