Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

What Ever Happened to Artemis Schedule Publisher ?

4 replies [Last post]
Derek Marsden
User offline. Last seen 14 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I have been working in SE Asia for quite a few years and have lost track of a product I used to use alot in the UK. I have searched the Artemis WEB site and it as if the product never existed, anyone know if Schedule Publisher is still available and if so what its called now ?

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

You are correct Schedule Publisher has gone through several releases and is now called AMS REALTIME Projects. The AMS REALTIME name came into being in 1995. For more information visit www.amsrealtime.com

You can also register for a newsletter there.
Ed van der Tak
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Talking about AMS Realtime Project, does anybody know about exporting activity data to primavera P3 3.x?

Thanks,
Ed
Ian Thomson
User offline. Last seen 5 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Absolutely correct.

I used AMS Realtime Projects and AMS Realtime Resourcing while working in the UK in 2000 for ICL. It had replaced AMS Schedule Publisher.

We had been using Schedule Publisher since 1991.
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Hi there Derek,

We are 99% sure that Schedule Publisher was superseded by AMS REALTIME Projects. The name change took place in 1994.

Hope this helps?