Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Best Planner and Scheduler Ever!!

2 replies [Last post]
Hiram Zeigler
User offline. Last seen 3 years 34 weeks ago. Offline

Now if you have searched for the best planner or scheduler you have find my post and profile :)!

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 days 12 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

thats not how you update a schedule based on colors. If an activity has actually startred but is not yet complete check the box next to started then put the actual start date that the activity actually started. Now put the the remaining duration.

IF an activity has fnished check the box next to finished then put the actual finish date that the activity finished. 

IF an activity has started and finished check the box next to started then put the actual start date that the activity actually started now check the box next to finished then put the actual finish date that the activity actually finished

press F9 change you data date 

done

OMRI RAOUF
User offline. Last seen 6 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I would like to welcome you. I found a problem during my training in Primavera P6. I have two questions that will astonish me during the work I did during my training in which I did not find an answer. Let me ask you and thank you for your understanding.1 / - During a progress update the activities will be colored yellow until the data date. They are not all finished at 100/100, there are activities that will take 30/100 and others that have not yet started, on the other hand all activities that are colored in yellow should be completed only in Real is not the case. How I can do this to tell Primavera at Minute Satus in Activity Details to postpone what remains of the unfinished activities to another date later.2 / - In the course of the update of the project and to bring back the actual dates of the progress of the tasks, I noticed that TAC or Original duration of the project which changes by itself against the BAC or the Budgeted Total cost Does not change?Thank you for answering me.  

sans_titre.jpg