Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

PSP Certification

2 replies [Last post]
I am planning for PSP certification. Would you like to suggest me study material to pass PSP exam. I have started my preparation from construction projects Scheduling and control-3rd edition Saleh Mubarak and PSP Study Guide. Is this book enough or i need to refer other books also. Please guide me.Regards,

Replies

Patrick Weaver
User offline. Last seen 6 days 13 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Not directly related to PSP but useful (and free) see: http://www.mosaicprojects.com.au/Planning.html

Ahmed Hisham
User offline. Last seen 8 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

did you manage to get any study materials? i am looking for them too, or in other words o am currently looking for only one study material that is supposed to be sufficient to enter the exam.