Estimation, Rate Analysis, BOQ, DSR,
follow this link u get demo for that
Shailesh Sonar’s Estimate.
v Let us learn how to generate Bill of Quantity (BOQ) & Study its Market Rate Justification.
v This file contains more than 10 lakh links which are interconnected, more than 10 thousand formulae which are used, total 4000 thousand Civil item rate analysis based on current market rates. Means all kind of civil Engineering Calculation we can do in it.
v Abstract sheet is summary of market rate Justification Statement which is final output.
v Detailed estimate sheet contains sub head wise Sum of DSR amount. It also resembles the summary of detail items which we will be entering.
v For the detail item sheet inputs are given from Sheets of DSR, Material, Labour, Tool & Plants & Carriage.
v DSR- includes all detail DSR rates item wise along with justified rates (justified rate means it is calculated from current Market Rates)
v Material- it includes all type of Material description along with unit & rate (Current Market Rate).
v Labour- it include all categories of Labour along with unit & rate (Current Market Rate).
v Tools & Plants- includes all type of hirable & non Hirable Services like crane, Pump etc. (Please Note: - Above hire - charges include cost of services of operating staff and supply of lubricating oil)
v Carriage- includes Mechanical loading, Unloading & Stacking all kind of Materials along with unit & rate (Current Market Rate). (Note: - These rates are exclusive of contractor’s profit and overhead charges)
v This was brief description about all sheets.
v Now we will proceed to prepare BOQ with efficient & in easy manner.
Steps to be followed:-
1) First go to detail item sheet, on top right corner you will see 8 tabs mentioning building work, compound wall work, retaining wall work, drainage work, water supply work, road work.
2) Just click on any 1 above mentioned tabs, you will get respective work general items which u can see in item description column directly.
3) Then you enter the quantities only in quantity column with respect to your drawing’s specification.
4) Now u can directly go to the Abstract sheet where you will see Market Rate Justification against DSR statement.
5) If we want assign subcontractor to do same work with his own rate then go to detail item sheet again, in Contractor Rate column just put the contractor rates.
6) Now again go to abstract sheet, you will see Market rate justification against contractor’s Rate.
7) If you want to give the contractor Material Advance payment then you should go to (M constant) sheet where all type of items material constants are available, just put the quantity you will get material requirement as desired & total amount of payment against Contractor’s requirement on directly shows in Abstract sheet.