Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Distance Learning Program

3 replies [Last post]
Rizwan Rauf, PMP
User offline. Last seen 4 years 1 week ago. Offline
Dear All,

I need some information regarding distance learning, as I want to do some PGD and certifications in Project Planning & Control or Project Management through distance learning. If anybody knows about the universally recgonized organization. Please give me some info.

Thanks

Replies

Patrick Weaver
User offline. Last seen 1 week 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

We have launched an email based course for the PMI-SP accreditation.  For more information see: http://www.mosaicprojects.com.au/Training-Planning_One-on-One.html

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 days 18 hours ago. Offline

Hi Rizwan

Plamming Academy will be launched soon with traing and accreditation in planning techniques.

Please send an email to mike.t@planningacademy.co.uk to be on the notification list.

Best regards

Mike Testro

Muhammad AQEEL
User offline. Last seen 8 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear, Rizwan,

if you get some thing please let know pls.