Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planning qualifications

1 reply [Last post]
David Craig
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 12 hours ago. Offline
Hi Guys, I was just wondering if anyone can help with the following problem. I am a relatively inexperienced planning engineer (3-4 years experience). I am looking to improve my knowledge by completing some formal qualifications within our expertise. I have seen courses such as PRINCE2, PMBOK and ECITB planning and control. I am also interested in any relevant degree that would help with my progression. It would be hugely appreciated if anyone can provide me with any guidance / advice. Kind Regards, David craig

Replies

Patrick Weaver
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 30 min ago. Offline
Groups: None

The three options open to you are the new AACEi certification, PMI’s Scheduling Professional credential and CIOB’s Time Management certificate.

For information of the PMI-SP and CIOB PTMC see: http://www.mosaicprojects.com.au/Training-Planning_One-on-One.html

I don’t have much on the AACEi certification as yet, and the Planning Planet Guild is still some way of offering certifications.