Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Labour Requirement for Next Concrete Pour

1 reply [Last post]
zahid shaikh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 7 weeks ago. Offline

My new Construction manager keeps asking me, in Next Week or Next Month we have planned These many Corewalls & Slab concrete casting. How much Carpenter,Steel fitter,etc. has been loaded in the programme for these slabs so I can plan the Manpower requirement for that work. He was probably getting this type of info in his previous company I guess.

I have been manually going into that activity and writing our the resource labour requiement by hand. Is there a way to Filter out the Resource by Resource name, if Not weekly atleast monthly labour requirement for the planned slab casting

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 22 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

create seperate resources they type of labor and the type of material being tracked

assign both of there to each activity

assign the proper units for labor it will be manhours

for material it wil be based whatever the material is being installed CY of concrete, tons of steel etc

if you do this for all of your activities you can select view resource usage profile and see how the units are forecated to be spend as the relate to time.