Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Move labor resouce from one activity to another - resource assignment reallocation

3 replies [Last post]
Chris Radecki
User offline. Last seen 6 years 42 weeks ago. Offline

in P6 R8.3.6,  I want to move various labour resources on various activities to other existing activities.   Some of the resources have been wrongly allocated, others need to move to a different time period. 

I want to move the resources with the associated Resource Assignment UDF's.

Is there a way that I can drop and drag the resource and assigned codes from one activity to another in Resource Assignment Tab (similar to task drop and drag in Activities table)? 

Or can I do it some other way - drop and drag/ copy &  paste?

Plan B is to reassign using excel export/import  (create and delete) - or is this the only way to do it without SQL access?

Thanks

Replies

Chris Radecki

Zoltan

Appreciate the quick reply.  Will proceed on this basis. 

Would be nice to have in Primavera 9.

Chris Radecki

Zoltan

Appreciate the quick reply.  Will proceed on this basis. 

Would be nice to have in Primavera 9.

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 days 20 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

plan B is your answer