Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

EVENT INTERCEPTED

3 replies [Last post]
ARSENIO JR. MESA
User offline. Last seen 4 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
An application event has been intercepted Please note the event code for reference Event code DSEOL-0412-8 Does anyone encountered the same problem while installing P6.? Please let me know how to fix this

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

select the more button and tell us what the error is there

ARSENIO JR. MESA
User offline. Last seen 4 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks Zoltan This happen to almost daily since I installed P6.. It shows a small window that have the choice between three buttons. "OK" "EXIT" and "More". Every time i choose to click exit, openning the P6 again is not possible because it is unable to connect to the databade and needs to configure the database connection. I uninstalled and reinstalled P6 always to open it again.. I do not know what to do with the "MORE" button if this will work normally or will solved this problem after
Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

we need a little more informaiton about the error what does the detail of the error entail ?