Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Event Code

3 replies [Last post]
Jonathan Ward
User offline. Last seen 12 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
hello,

does anyone ever have this error event code??? I am working in Primavera 6 on a network in another country to the hoste server,,
very very frustrating??!?!??!?!

once again, many thanks, very frustrated in England!

AN APPLICATION EVENT HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED
EVENT CODE AVAA7-2720-E

Replies

Jonathan Ward
,, sorry,, that should read,, Replacing a Layout

regards

Jonathan Ward
Robert,

thank you very much for your reply,, and yes your correct,, this seesm to be the issue, could anyone point me in the correct direction of ’Rplacing a Layout’?

once again, many thanks

Robert Lowe
User offline. Last seen 8 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None
I’m assuming you’re dealing with a header/footer error.

If you can change to another layout and edit that section of the header/footer without error, the previous layout is corrupt. You can try to replace the layout.

You may want to try the following. Remove all elements from the section of the footer that is causing the error. You should then be able to close page setup without error. View, Layout, Save then go back to that footer section to make the desired edits without error.