Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

how can i hide the Bar of WBS summary activity

5 replies [Last post]
Jason LI
User offline. Last seen 3 years 41 weeks ago. Offline

dears,

is it possible to hide the WBS summary activity bar, but it still need to show the WBS summary activity, please advise me.

tank for your help

Jason

Replies

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 45 weeks ago. Offline

OK then, so you will have to set up a new filter for the critical bar which excludes wbs summaries

Jason LI

Gary, it's just like your said, this WBS summary activity was on critical path, so if i un-stick the critical remaining bar, the bar will no longer sowing, but all the other critical bars are gone.

regards,

Jason

Gary Whitehead

Not that I am aware of.

Only thing I can think is that you have another bar with the same look as the summary bar that you also need to untick -if that's not it, no idea.

Jason LI

tanks Gary, i have un-tick the Display box, but the bar is still showing. is there any other reason, or other option to hide it.

regards

Jason

Gary Whitehead

right-click anywhere in the gant-cvhart section

select "bars"

scroll down to the "summary" bar

un-tick the "display" box.

click "OK"