Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MS Project won’t save baseline

No replies
Bo Johnsen
User offline. Last seen 8 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
For one single programme I have a problem that MS Project (2000) won’t save the baseline values. I can manually copy the rows from start/finish/duration into baseline start/finish/durations so no overall problem, but it won’t update automatically when I try to do a "Save Baseline - Entie Project".

There is no problem clearing the entire baseline and I have no problems saving the baseline in other programmes, just this one.

Have tried to save to MPD format and then back to MPP and also tried to make a new file with same base calendar, imported the problem file with "Link to Project" unchecked, outdented all activities one level, deleted ID#1, thereby getting a copy of old file with same data, but again without luck.

Any ideas where the problem could be?

Best regards,

Bo