Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Inserting Picture should made easy

3 replies [Last post]
Haresh Jayanth
User offline. Last seen 6 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
I am finding difficulty in inserting image files i.e. primavera and other softwares for giving more explanation....
i feel planning planet should make convenient tools to insert image files while posting questions / answers.....

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Rafael

Thanks for the input - moderators can delete the image if it is unsuitable for PP - particularly ballet dancing hippo’s.

Best regards

Mike Testro.
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 12 hours 41 min ago. Offline
Pictures into Forums
Please use responsibly so we all are allowed to continue using pictures into our postings, it is a privilege.
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Haresh

Rafael has given a detailed description on his method of uploading pictures - you can try a search for it or he may well respond in person.

It is not practical to upload and embed pictures into PP threads as the data size would collapse the system.

Best regards

Mike Testro