Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Forum or newsgroup

1 reply [Last post]
Andre Laurensis
User offline. Last seen 8 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
I would prefer a "newsgroup", receiving automatically all new posting through my Outlook as I do for Microsoft Project newsgroup.
(msnewsmicrosoft.com)
Any possibility ???
And who will appreciate too ???

Replies

We have had several questions about this issue.

One option could be to configure this so that you can request all new postings to be emailed to you by email in the same way that a newsgroup does.

You could specify which of the topics you wish to have email you all new messages, for example, you could specify that you want all of the postings to the "Planning & Programming" topic but do not want any of the "Claims & Claims Assessment" topics etc.

Currently you have to go to the forum to post messages and message replits, but we can look at sorting out an email address that you could use to post emails so that they would bounce back to the members who have asked for them as well as placing a copy in this forum.

Whay do you think ? Loads of possibilites here.

James