Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Grouped Link Page & Software Experience Forum Grou

1 reply [Last post]
Ed van der Tak
User offline. Last seen 8 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Dear Planning Planet Team,

With regard to the "links" page would it be an improvement to group the current hyperlinks? (software / projectmanagement general / user groups etc.)

Another suggestion is to create a forum group were planners can describe their experience with different software package (as short stories without Q&As), within the forum a list of available packages could be already present. Planners are often looking for users with experience in a certain package.

Interresting? Let me know.

Regards,
Ed van der Tak
Aram Planning Consultants
The Netherlands

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Thanks for the suggestion. I will get the "organisation" of these Links actioned. We have been getting a lot of mails from Job Agencies - perhaps we should put them in aswell.

On the subject of a new Forum Category for Software stories - if we get some feed back and interest on this post, I will get James to sort it out.

Regard.
For Planning Planet Team