Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Show/calculate elapsed days between two tasks.

1 reply [Last post]
A. E.
User offline. Last seen 1 year 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Is it possible for ASTA to count the total number of days between two tasks? IE, I have an 'implement detour' and a 'remove detour' task at the beginning and end of my project respectiely, with tasks in between, and I need to know how many days the detour will be in place for. Can ASTA tell me this, or do I just have to count it myself? Thanks!

Replies

Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 5 weeks ago. Offline

You may use a Buffer Task and the calander that it is assigned to will be used to calculate the value of the gap.

Regards

Paul E Harris

Director Eastwood Harris

Publishers on Oracle Primavera, Microsoft project and Elecosoft (Asta)Powerproject books, videos and training material.

www.eh.com.au