Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Changing date zone

2 replies [Last post]
Christine P
User offline. Last seen 9 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi

I am trying to print out my programme which has about 80 lines on it onto 1 x A3 landscape page. 

I have two lines on my date area at the top of the chart - "Year" and "Months"

On the screen I can pull the tick marks so that only "J", "F", "M" etc is showing on the screen.  When I print it out, it rescales it and makes the month "Jan", "Feb", "Mar" etc appear.  Id like the columns on the chart thinner and the "Description", "Start", "Finish" etc wider if possible.

How can I do this please?

Replies

Christine P
User offline. Last seen 9 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Mike

Thanks for the reply, I tried everything, but it wouldnt do what I wanted it to. Not to worry, it was just a one off.

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Christine

Check with the print preview before printing to see how the date zone looks.

You can fix the date column vertical width using the vertical scale in the date zone drop down (right click in the date zone) at x cm per day / week / etc.

Best regards

Mike Testro