Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Create a Baseline View

2 replies [Last post]
Lee Mallek
User offline. Last seen 12 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

I have a programme that I have baselined and progress reschedule on a weekly basis in Powerproject.

My client has requested to see a jagged line down the original baseline.

How do you display a progressed baseline only?

Replies

Chris Rymer
User offline. Last seen 2 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Lee

Go to View - View - Jagged Progress. This wil give you the view that you are after. This shows the baseline but with the jagged progress you need. The current position of the tasks are shown underneath the baseline and can be turned off if required in Format - Bar Chart.

Chris

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Lee

Step 1 Save your original programme in a new file.

Step 2 Copy Paste your progressed Start End Dates into the new file and DO NOT SAVE IT.

Step 3 Baseline the copied dates

Step 4 Close the file without saving it.

Step 5 Open the file and Add progress to the file and set as jagged.and add the progress to that - leave the progress line jagged.

Best regards

Mike Testro

If yop