Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Page Breaks

3 replies [Last post]
Craig Adams
User offline. Last seen 12 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Hello Asta Devotees,

Can anyone explain the mysteries of page break to me - or do they simply come with a mind of their own.

No matter where I put a page break it seems to choose where ever it likes.

Am I missing something or is this the way it is?

Kind regards,

Craig Adams

Replies

Craig Adams
Thanks Mike,

Will experiment with tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Craig Adams
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Hi Craig

In the print section > scaling > vertical pagination you have a number of options.

A combination of "Use Defined Page Breaks" and "Fit Lines per page" will give you the best possible combination when you set the number of lines to the biggest page length + a line or two.

You should try to set your page breaks at about the same number of lines on the chart.

Best regards

Mike Testro
Craig Adams
Stop Looking,

Help desk guru at Solid Support gave me the good oil!

Only drama, seems unless your page fits within one page at the minimum scaling of .5 then you have to put up with text carrying over to another page, potentially leaving you with two or three lines and an empty page!

Must put auto scaling between page breaks on the wish list.

Kind regards,

Craig Adams