Planning Engineer, Zamil Steel Industries, Various Oil Refineries, Gas and Petrochem Plants, Industrial Buildings
- Coordinating with Project Management and Engineering departments to establish the work scope and phases of each project in compliance with client’s requirements, specifications and contractual obligation.
- Assisting the PPC team in creating the WBS, estimating the resource requirement and activity duration, establishing the schedule diagram and generating the schedule baseline.
- Creating projects and updating attributes in ERP System through coordination with the Cost Engineer.
- Assigning work packages/P.O.s to Production Planners as per established priorities.
- Tracking and controlling drawing revisions, BOM and CNC data releases from Engineering.
- Monitoring and controlling daily material availability through MTO and P.O. releases to Production.
- Assessing and measuring variances of actual production against performance baselines, recommending preventive or corrective actions as needed and updating baselines to reflect approved changes.
- Performing resource leveling to manage material, manpower and equipment constraints and maintaining a balance shop load distribution.
- Conducting shop walkthroughs and requirement reviews as needed to validate progress and productivity.
- Gathering information from PMTR and distributing status reports, progress measurements and forecasts on regular basis (daily/weekly/monthly status reporting) and archiving records and project documents.
- Handling and controlling procurement of special buyout items from selected suppliers.
Experience start date:May, 2005
Experience end date:June, 2010
- Job Role:
- Skills & Expertise: