Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Scaling views

2 replies [Last post]
Craig Adams
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline

Hello TILOS Gurus,

Is there a way to set proportions of annotations and task lines so they appear the same when you view a smaller portion of your project?

My project is a 135 kmtr pipeline divided into 3 separable portions. 1 & 3 are about 60kmtrs and 2 is about 15.

I've created a view of the overall project then one for each portion. As I am referencing the same tasks I'd like to be able to use them for each view, however what fits well in an A3 print out for the overall project is indeciferable for the portion 2 view.

When the 15kmtrs is stretched out across the same page as what was 135kmtrs, the task lines become very thin and annotations are too small.

I can use a work around where I find reasonable line size between the two views and create Layer filters for annotations but this is cumbersome and slow.

Any ideas??

Kind regards,

Craig Adams

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 5 days ago. Offline

Hi Craig

I suggest that you contact the Asta Support Team 01844 261609

Best regards

Mike Testro

Craig Adams
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline