Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

TILOS Reference Materials

4 replies [Last post]
John Ralph
User offline. Last seen 10 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
Hi
Im a new user to TILOS and wondered could anyone recommend any books or demonstration material?
I would also be interested in exchanging ideas with any other users especially in the rail sector.
Regards
John

Replies

Ernani Garena
User offline. Last seen 12 years 16 weeks ago. Offline

Hello Tekin,

My email address is ernan0518@gmail.com...

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Ernani

Tekin Guvercin
User offline. Last seen 10 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

Hi Ernani,

TILOS is integrated with ASTA Powerproect, Primavera, Microsoft Project and Excell. Both way integration work quite well. In your teritory CMCS is Autorized Partner of TILOS and they will definetly provide you how to use TILOS in your bussiness.

I have 50 pages of Document regarding Planning and Scheduling of Railway Maintenance Work with TILOS. I am happy to provide you free of charge please send me your email details I will send you.

If you cant find enought suport, please contact with DATCC, www.datcc.com, I will ask someone to make you 1-2-1 TILOS demo and give you quick start up.

Please also see folowing link for TILOS demo ftp://89.161.201.171/

Tekin

Ernani Garena
User offline. Last seen 12 years 16 weeks ago. Offline

Hello, I am using P6v7 in planning but I have seen some sample prinouts of schedule done in Tilos and I am curious how it works. Could you send me tutorial or any references for me to understand Tilos? I think it would be beneficial in cross checking works done in Primavera with Tilos. Thanks!

Philip Jonker
User offline. Last seen 15 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi John, I am in the rail sector. If you need some help, I can send you some demo material, and have no problem exchanging ideas, contact me on the private message system and we can swop details. I am available on Skype and most internet forums. It would be interesting to chat about this. I have about 85 km of railway under construction, and give some tips. The other alternative is to approach ASTA directly for support as they have a very good interactive website. I would like to have a chat about experiences, anyway. Regards Philip