Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

IMPACT PROGRAMME

4 replies [Last post]
Sayed Ibrahim
User offline. Last seen 14 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear all
can you send to me in detais method statement to prepare impact programme
sayed ibrahim

Replies

Armando Moriles
User offline. Last seen 16 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Ashraf,

Preparation of Impact Programme suggestion:

1. Prepare a Fragmentary Network (Fragnet) - A sequence of new activities and/or activity revisions, logic relationships and resource changes that you proposed to be added to the existing schedule to demonstrate the influence of impacts to the schedule. Your Fragnet shall identify the predecessors to the new activities and demonstrate the impacts to successor activities;
2. Insert the Fragnet into latest programm and Run the programme.

Your impact programme package may include the following:

1. Fragnet;
2. Impacted Programme;
3. Total Float Report;
4. Narrative Report;
5. Log Report.

Hope it helps...

Arman
ashraf alawady
User offline. Last seen 9 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,Charleston-Joseph Orbe

Could you please send to us list of the summury points resulted from your discusion with Andrew.
Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Hello,

Please read the thread TIME IMPACT ANALYSIS

Focus on the post by Mr. Andrew

From this we can come up with some process / method statement.

I did try (but i can do only during lean hours in my work) and we can share some notes.

then we will post in PP, for others to comment.

I would prefer Mr. Andrew will be our adviser

I have confidence in Mr. Andrew. So we will ask Mr. Andrew if he will be available as our adviser. By this post, hopefully Mr. Andrew will accomodate his precious time.

Cheers,

charlie
Dana Qandah
User offline. Last seen 14 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Sorry i dont have one , but just wanna tell u that the impacted as planned schedules reflect how the as-planned schedule theoretically could have been impacted as a result of various owner or contractor caused delays that are inserted into the schedule.