Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

PM Certifications

6 replies [Last post]
Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Hello all;

Have u ever heard about ExpertRating Project Management Certification?

http://www.expertrating.com/project-management-certification.asp

Is there anyone here with this certification?

Regards.

Marcio Eduardo

Replies

Marcio Sampaio
Thanks for your response Ronald.

Alex,

Sorry, think u also didnt understand my last post. I wanted to say that i agree with u.

Best regards.
Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
The AACEi has quite a few certifications for Planners & Schedulers. In particular the Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP) certification is currently the most difficult and specific to our industry that you can find. The Certified Portfolio, Program & Project Management (C3PM) is brand new. Look to http://www.aacei.org/certification/ for more on these.
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Marcio

You are very confusing????

You posting a message asking about expert rating certification.... and I reply with my limit knowledge and you defending your question??

No worry!!!

Merry XMas & Happy New Year

Alex
Marcio Sampaio
Alex,

I am just making a research about PM certifications, i am not looking for one.

I am recognized in my company by my experience, degree, PM MBA and daily work performance, for the time being, i dont need certifications.

Regards.

Marcio Eduardo
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Marcio

What I know is there is what we call the expert witnesses in the Planning world.

Certifications?? Dont know
I think qualification, industrities experiences + Knowledge makes an expert witness

My mentor is an expert witness where he is involved in lots of court cases and dispute resolution.

He did have a master degree in the field of abitration, Project management...

Is that what you are looking for??

Alex
Marcio Sampaio
Is there any other PM Certification (beyond PMP) that are recognized by companies?

Regards.

Marcio Eduardo