Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Salaries

1 reply [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi all,

I have been trying to find out how much the salary scale is for planning engineers in the Gulf region is (Bahrain,Qatar, Dubai , Abu Dhabi)....without success.

I have 11 years experiance ... Can anybody shed some light on this subject.

Saleh Bagaeen

Replies

Ali Hamouda
User offline. Last seen 7 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello,

I will tell you about the salary in Kuwait..the country that I work for more than 15 years..

for the Planning Engineers:

1-If you go through a recrutier you will get 400-500 k.d
2-If you go direct you will get from 500-650.
3-If you are hired in big consultant offices frm 700-800 k.d
4-If you go to low consultant offices from 300k.d to 450 k.d
More over it depends upon your Nationality(by law).
If you are American or Canadian or UK or Uropean you will get the highest salary same as Kuwaities Nation..but thy wouldn’t hire you becs it thy have to give high salary by Law.

Indian Nationalities thy have great Luck(alot of Indians Mangers and companies there).
Arabic Engineers are in the Middile..according to there good knowledge for the English Language.

I heared that Saudi Arabia Planners are getting the best chances in all over the gulf countries..As well as UAE.

All the best