Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera P3E Experts *PLEASE READ*

4 replies [Last post]
Phil Parkinson
User offline. Last seen 20 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi there,

I am a recruiter who has recently won a very large piece of business to do with a company wide implementation of Primavera P3E.

Hence I am looking for numberous P3E experts who may be interested in some failry substantial contract work.

People who have gained significant experience with P3E would be of great interest to me, particluarly candidates who have experience on the Implementation of P3E.

These are 6 months contracts with a strong possibility of extension. Rates are negotiable depending on experience. The location is yet unconfirmed, but it is defintely only in the UK and the USA.

Please send CV if relevant

Many thanks,

Phil Parkinson
phil.parkinson@pslc.co.uk
DDL (01273) 749495

PS I have been working my way round the forum and there seems to be a healthy level of sceptecism about the role of recruiters and the way in which they operate. While I do not want to get drawn into this particular argument, I would like to advocate that my agency is a well-run and ethical business. We are not here to ’shaft fellow professionals, we will not take your CV and then disappear and we are not just trying to fill our database with candidates! We are simply trying to staff a very large P3E implementation project and hope to hear from some of you soon!!

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
please can you email me a copy of your details?

phil.parkinson@pslc.co.uk

Many thanks,

Phil
Mathews Abraham
User offline. Last seen 20 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
I am intrested in the kind of Job that you have discussed here.
I had been working with P3/P3e and other Primavera Products since the Year 1995.I don;t have any particular experience in Railway Projects but I have working with the Primavera Authorised Dealers in India and the Middle East in a Consultant / Technical Support Role.I also have a good functional background with various engineering projects in Design Engineering in Oil & Gas/ Cross Country Water Pipline Projects and also in building Petrochemical/Chemical plants in particular.

Regards,

Mathews
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for contacting me.

The project I am looking to resource is also P3E implementation in the railway sector, so your experience and skills seem like an excellent fit!

The work would initially be based in London and the contracts are a good size (6 months with high possibility of extension)

I would need to have a decent look at your CV, so I can give you an accurate figure for how much $$$ you would earn. But as a rough estimate, you can expect to earn around £400 per day, which equates to around $1000 Australian Dollars a day (a little extra if you are more senior/skilled)

Please can you send me a copy of your CV to phil.parkinson@pslc.co.uk - I will then call you and discuss the opportunity with you in more detail.

Kind Regards,

Phil Parkinson
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Hi

I am interest on the type of environment that the position will be. And what sort of $

Some background of myself:
For the past two years I been implemented P3e in the Railway industry (Australia)where P3e is integrated to various reporting and accounting system within the org.

Currently, I am implementing something very similar in a utility industry.

My experience in Primavera product start from 1995...

Alex