Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

SEEKING FURTHER CAREER PROGRESSION

4 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am a 29 year old BA graduate with +4 years of experience in IT and Telecommunications Project Management/Business Analysis.

Currently working for a large global blue chip co in London, and am looking for a new job with Project Management.

Are there any around ?

Ideally I am seeking a Junior Project Manager role,however am willing to acknowledge anything at this stage as redundancies are looming within the company, so before I am laid to pasture and confined to the redundancy hitlist, I am going out in a blaze of glory.

But remember....

"Ill Be Back"....

For those who would like to view my CV, please note that it can be obtained @ rupinderkohli@hotmail.com or better still, pick up the phone and call me. (To call me, you need a copy of my cv)

Regards

Rupinder Kohli

Email rupinderkohli@hotmail.com

Replies

Morteza Jafari
User offline. Last seen 11 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Hi mehdi
your refrence site not satisfy our requirement,
Mehdi Rashidi Ala...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
This site is better for your request.
www.monster.com

Morteza Jafari
User offline. Last seen 11 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
if you tell me you are living which country and I can help you in your area more.
Mehdi Rashidi Ala...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
please see website : www.monster.com
www.workopolice.com